03-12-2017 09:19 PM
I need a replacement screen for my lap top. I have an HP Pavilion. On the top right corner it says HP PAVILION G SERIES. On the bottom right of the screen it says Pavilion g6. I cant afford a new one so i need to replace the screen but i want to make sure i buy the right size. I cant see anything on my lap top , is there anywhere i can see exactly what model type i have. i do have the serial number on the back of the lap top.
03-13-2017 12:55 AM
We need to know exactly its model/product. Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot