Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
OlegGRN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need help to know if certain type and models for a processor, an graphics will work on my laptop?

HP Pavilion G6 -2270DX
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello i got a Hp 15 inch pavillion g6 2270dx notebook and i got another Hp 15 inch pavilion Dv6 7043cl that is broken but i want to take some parts off of it to upgrade my g6 hp laptop. My question is can I replace my

AMD A6-4400M APU WITH INTEL CORE i5-3210m? and anoth question can i replace from the g6 graphics card AMD RADEON HD 7520G with INTEL HD 4000M and last one the drive i got TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050 500GB HARD DRIVE UPGRADE TO WD BLUE 2.5 1TB HARD DRIVE?   Thats all no more questions lol 😃

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,448 9,423 378 441
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Need help to know if certain type and models for a processor, an graphics will work on my laptop?

@OlegGRN
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

To get the answer to this question, Its not possible to switch AMD to Intel on this computer. See the below processor. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation