03-20-2017 04:16 PM - last edited on 07-09-2017 12:16 PM by Omar-E
The battery for my laptop is dead and I tried to look for a replacement but no luck. I have a Hp Pavillion Gaming Notebook, serial# [personal information removed]
, model MOU21AV , battery 800050-001. I found the part but under the cart option it just says " -NA -"
03-20-2017 04:32 PM
The replacement Battery Part number is correct !!
There are 2 types of batteries for this model :
4-cell, 48-Whr, 3.2-Ah Li-ion battery 800050-001
4-cell, 41-Whr, 2.8-Ah Li-ion battery 800049-001
However the part number 800050-001 is not available with HP now.
You will have to search online with Amazon or Ebay.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot