Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
pavilion G6-2312Ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to know the cost of the following parts

the device is Hp G6-2312AX

1. the speaker module 

2. Battery

3. Charger

4. Exterior case/ housign of the laptop

5. lcd 

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@addisbad wrote:

I tried calling on the number but it says it's an invalid number. I am from India and maybe they don't support this here

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. The number I gave you is for US only. by the way where did you bought the computer? From india or US? Kindly try these link http://www8.hp.com/in/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Regards.

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

HP Part Direct1-800-227-8164

Cheers!

If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

HP Recommended

I tried calling on the number but it says it's an invalid number. I am from India and maybe they don't support this here

HP Recommended

@addisbad wrote:

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. The number I gave you is for US only. by the way where did you bought the computer? From india or US? Kindly try these link http://www8.hp.com/in/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Regards.

HP Recommended
I got my laptop from India .
Thanks a tonne for helping out . I really appreciate it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.