03-05-2014 06:23 AM
Is it apparent that we may need to know what kind of computer you have in order to help? On most laptops, keyboards are fairly inexpensive and easy to replace, but on some of the newer Ultrabook models it is quite the chore.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot