Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15t-dy100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to contain my anger, but my hp laptop has been giving me major problems since day 1 and nobody at hp seems to want to fix them.

First my fan was unreasonably loud. I sent my laptop in for repair and a few weeks later you returned it claiming to have fixed it but guess what, y'all did absolutely nothing.

The task manager freezes every time I use it, makes it hard to shut down programs when they start acting up which is a daily occurrence. I've had to restart my computer SO many times, and usually multiple times a day.

My touchpad no longer works and I haven't gotten a single helpful solution. I notice that the I2C HID driver stops functioning with that.

Chrome constantly gives me out of memory errors on it's tabs, and today it's started to crash my computer. The first time chrome just shut down. The second time my entire computer turned off. That was after it had been sitting on a black screen for a few minutes.

I'm scared all my work will be lost at any second and this computer will just never turn back on. HP Support doesn't answer calls cuz of the current situation, and no other source of help hp provides has offered a single shred of actual aid. Can somebody please help? Can I get the computer exchanged or will somebody at repairs actually FIX the problems?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@AJD99 

• I have submitted a request that someone take a look.
  • Please know that because our Community is not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.
  • When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 
  • Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims.

Note to those reading:

• Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site places your privacy at risk from scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@ALD99 @Dragon-Fur

Hello, 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here​​​​​​​.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.