12-30-2013 10:50 PM
Last week I spilled water over my HP Pavilion dv6 keyboard while it was on, which caused the keyboard to stop functioning. I ordered a new keyboard from ebay and it arrived today. I took out the old keyboard and put in the new one (had difficult time trying to feed the ribbon at the end of the keyboard through the pins), however when I turned the laptop on, only a handful of keys were working while others weren't. I took the keyboard out and put it back in and still some keys would work fine and others won't... What could have gone wrong?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot