cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

No battery detected ( pretty sure battery isnt damaged)

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-bc012ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo!

Also auf meinem HP Laptop habe ich ein ganz komisches Problem:

Der Laptop lässt sich erstmal nur mit angeschlossenem Stromkabel starten.
Wenn der Laptop hochgefahren ist zeigt Windows den Fehler "no Battery detected" an.
Ich kann aber das Stromkabel entfernen ohne dass der Laptop abstürzt.

Habe schon probiert die Batterie zu entfernen und 15 Sekunden die Powertaste zu drücken und dann hochfahren.
Auch das deinstallieren der Batterie im Geräte Manager hab ich schon versucht.
Habe das Problem mittlerweile schon eine ganze Weile und es nervt mich tierisch.

Daher würde ich mich über Hilfe sehr freuen.

• Batterie ist nicht mehr die original mitgelieferte, ABER eine originale von HP.

Vielen Dank im voraus.

5 REPLIES 5
Level 17
Level 17
43,957 43,743 7,017 12,370
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ich verstehe aber Sie mussen auf Englisch hier schreiben. Haben Sie die Batterie getestet mit HP Support Assistant app? 

Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes i checked it with the Support Assistant and it doesnt even detect it.

0 Kudos
Level 17
Level 17
43,957 43,743 7,017 12,370
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where and when did you buy the battery? First thought is it needs replacement. I know it is not very old, however. 

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, technically it works, but windows and hp software doesnt recognize it and the way it looks i dont think changing the battery again wont resolve the issue. I dont know where i bought it it was some online shop and it was 4-5 months ago. Previously i had the problem that it would show 10% available, plugged in but it was not charging. But it is charging, because i can disconnect the ac cord and the laptop doesnt shut down immediately.

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well i found the issue. Actually it was inside of the battery. The part on which the contacts of the cable make contact to the battery was not seated properly so i just had to get it in place fix it and now it is loading again.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation