Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop PC 15s-fr2000

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Reference to your email below, your official had contacted me few days back and asked me to come online through the laptop and evaluated the problem online. She told me that she has forwarded the report further and now a technician will come to change the battery. But nobody has reported till the date.

Now , you have started calling me again to be online on the laptop? sir every time its not possible as I have to go out for work and reach home late in night. I had given time and Your official had already confirmed the problem and forwarded the report.

Now, today I have received the email that the case is closed? and if the battery is posted to me (I dont understand this). Are you going to send the battery by post which I have to change myself?

Kindly, change the battery at your earliest convenience.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HI sorry but

Rules of Participation

The HP Support Community is a place where people with HP products and services collaborate with each other. HP employees participate on the community as well, but it is our primary intent to let users interact with other users. We have a strong community of volunteers, HP partners and HP employees, that strive to help as many people as they can. However, due to the nature of a user to user community, HP does not guarantee that questions will get an immediate response.

As a result, you may wait a while for an answer from hp here
Contact them directly

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.