04-05-2013 10:23 PM
My number pad has stopped working. I looked in the User Guide which says I have a Num Lock button, but I don't. Where is it located. Thank you.
04-06-2013 08:33 AM
Solved - Never mind, I found it. I don't know why I couldn't find it last night. I'd looked for it before without finding it. For some reason, there it was this morning - where it should have been. I guess the computer elf came in an installed it. Thanks to anyone who may have thought of responding.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot