cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Nvey X360 13" - SSD upgrade

HP Recommended
Nvey X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone 

I want to upgrade my Envy X360 SSD drive. I bought HP EX900 M.2 500GB PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD).

Afterwards I read reviews about this SSD and it isn't encouraging. I can't send it back to seller because shipping 8t back cost high.

If it is not reliable, then I will use it as an external storage and I will buy a more reliable product.

I will appreciate your comments and recommendations.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,448 86,330 10,986 23,598
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Homoud 

What is your Envy X360?   Before we can help, we need to know what EXACTLY is your HP Envy x360 ? Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

or

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@banhine

It is

HP ENVY x360 - 15-bp103nx
Product: 3DL26EA#A2N

i got this from My devices @HP website.

would please recommend memory upgrade as well.

I have photo images of the SSD and the memory that are currently installed in the laptop, but I am not sure how to upload them.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation