Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

One of my key caps came off, where can I get a replacement?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sometime last week, my L key stopped typing. My dad suggested I clean beneath it, so I removed the cap and did so (it was disgusting, btw). Pressing the cup, the L would type again, so I attempted to put the key back on, but didn't do it correctly and accidentally broke a piece of it. Now I can't find the correct replacement online. What should I do, and where can I find the product that I need? Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation