Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Iv ordered a laptop on line and it says order cancelled but it’s taken my money out of the bank can’t get hold of anybody to ask when will I get my money back ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sal1974 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

Our Community does not have any of your purchase information (nor can we make use of it).

We are a volunteer workforce.

Please contact the HP Store UK and / or the HP Store UK Customer Service.

(Main Contact Number is in tiny print at the bottom of the website.)

HP Store - UK

and

HP Store - UK - Customer Service / Contact Information 

If you cannot contact Customer Service, we can forward a request for review.  It is not always fast, it is certainly possible.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.