04-09-2017 11:14 PM
04-10-2017 12:53 AM
If you provide the exact model of your PC we can see if there is a Bios update which might help.
Do you here the fan spinning and getting faster when heating up? You can try spraying some compressed air in the intake and outake air vents when the computer is off and cold. (Cans of compressed air can be found at local electronics store).
Another step is cleaning the fan inside the computer or replacing it if no longer good. A small carpet of dust can form where the fan blows air out of the heatsink fins. Here is the service manual to give you a picture (page 79).
Let me know,
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot