05-26-2012 04:51 AM - edited 05-26-2012 04:55 AM
Hello guys. I've recently bought and HP Pavilion g series notebook and It seems to be having problems with heating I am running windows 7 64 bit. I have also formatted a few weeks back so I believe my notebook is virus free. Now the problem is that when doing tasks not even demanding the fans start to work at full speed and most of the times in puts itself on hibernation to avoid overheating unless I shut down everything and stay at the desktop screen until it cools.
I have also downloaded several heat trackin programs and it seems that both cores(the notebook is equipped with intel dual core.) are over 80 deegres.
Any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.
05-26-2012 06:46 AM
Hope this helps:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot