Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP PAVILLION 15-CC183C1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hp Pavilion 15-CC183C1 BATTERY  PART NUMBER>  HELP!!!

Can u get it from Amazon?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DataDog22 

Open

Maintenance and Service Guide

Part and Replacement Procedure - Page 37

Description                                                           Spare part number

3-cell, 41-WHr, 3.6-AHr, Li-ion battery              920070-855

Yes, the part number is listed at Amazon.

One of a couple of instances:

TF03XL 920070-855 Battery for HP Pavilion  

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Pavilion 15-cc100 Laptop PC 

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@DataDog22 

Open

Maintenance and Service Guide

Part and Replacement Procedure - Page 37

Description                                                           Spare part number

3-cell, 41-WHr, 3.6-AHr, Li-ion battery              920070-855

Yes, the part number is listed at Amazon.

One of a couple of instances:

TF03XL 920070-855 Battery for HP Pavilion  

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Pavilion 15-cc100 Laptop PC 

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@Dragon-Fur

Thanks for the reply.  I saw this battery on Amazon and U tube etc, but I wanted to be sure.

You verified it for me.  Thanks a lot.

Now when i click on the Maintenance Link ......,   for Pg. 37, the page gives me an error.    I will try to find it, but your suggestion can help.

Thanks

DataDog22

HP Recommended

Got to the Maintenance page.    Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.