09-26-2016 07:28 PM
I have the Elitebook folio 1040 G2. After doing the BIOS update as per HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT, I now have nobattery life. I have done the battery check & all is ok, but when i hover on the battery icon i get "plugged in, not charging" PLEASE HELP!!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot