01-11-2017 07:38 AM
Dear support team,
since I upgraded my notebook's operative system to win10/64 bits I can not use a HP v210w 64GB pendrive. The displayed error in the "connected devices" tab, at configuration control panel is "Error de Controlador" (driver error, in spanish).
I tried the pen in other notebook, that uses win7-64 bits, being possible to access.
Would you, please, help me?
Thanks in advance.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot