Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-N076ED
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

Does someone know that if i can change my stock keyboard with one with backlit? Its a Pavilion 15-N076ED.

Thanks in advance for helping!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

So I am sorry but it is not possible, any backlight keyboard exist on this series. 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, do you have see if it exist backlight keyboard for this model?? 

Because I have check in your maintenance and service guide, page 57 and 58, and I don't see backlight keyboard so it is appears to not be possible: 

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04439615

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the fast reply,

I did not seen a backlight keyboard for this model, but I was wondering maybe I can use it from a different model which will fit and work properly.

HP Recommended

So I am sorry but it is not possible, any backlight keyboard exist on this series. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.