03-16-2017 03:00 PM
I bought a HP Pavilion 17 g151nh (x64) notebook.
A read, the compability windows for it is win 10.
The win 10 is not so good, and I would like to install win 7, but I can't find drivers for that windows!
Can you help me?
Thank you very much!
03-16-2017 07:27 PM
That laptop model released last year with Windows 10 only. There are no drivers available for Windows 7 from HP.
You would have to try to search for any drivers yourself from the parts makers websites themselves and even then, that usually doesn't work out very well.
06-13-2017 10:31 AM
I have some new question to You!
I would like tuning my notebook.
I would like ask from You, wich type of RAM (DDR 1,2,3, Mhz) is in, and how many slot (place) does it have.
Wich is the biggest RAM (4,8,16 GB or above) that it could drive?
Thanks for your answer!
06-13-2017 11:00 AM - edited 06-13-2017 11:01 AM
According to the manual (which can be very vague), your model should have two memory slots.
They are tested to use up to 8GB memory per slot, so you should be able to use 16GB of ram.
8GB, 1600MHz, PC3L-12800, DDR3L, SODIMM memory x2 sticks.
If this was helpful, please mark it solved.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot