02-27-2014 08:31 PM
03-03-2014 02:05 PM - last edited on 02-28-2017 06:10 PM by OscarFuentes
Welcome to the HP Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
I understand the computer is experiencing a charging issue when it is on. I will do my best to assist you, but first I require the following information:
1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Locating the Model Number of the Computer
2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.
3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?
4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?
Thank you for choosing the HP Forums. Have a great day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot