08-11-2016 02:40 AM
I need to replace the fan on my Pavilion G6 but cannot find any information regarding part no. on the HP site.
I have entered the serial no. and product no. on the online system and it does not find any info.
Not sure whether I should or should not post serial and part numbers here but can forward these if required.
Any help or advice on where or how to find the correct part would be appreciated.
Many thanks in advance
08-11-2016 03:32 AM
Part number is 639460-001. You can find it on page 22 of the Maintenance and Service Guide on the following link:
You can buy from HP shop:
or from Amazon:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot