02-20-2014 07:11 PM
02-25-2014 01:47 PM - last edited on 02-28-2017 05:28 PM by OscarFuentes
Welcome to the HP Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
I understand the computer does not turn on. I apologize for the delay, but I will do my best to assist you! To commence troubleshooting, I would encourage you to attempt the steps in this HP document: Computer Does not Start
The document starts by walking through the proper steps to performing a reset. Once this is done, you can try specific steps according to your issue. I believe this document will resolve the issue. If not, you should contact HP phone support for hardware assistance. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide
Thanks for bringing this issue to the HP Forums. Have a great day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot