Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
6UQ05AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've recently read a forum about the Pavilion screen popping out:-

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Pavilion-X360-Screen-Popping-O...

And unfortunately I am also facing similar problem with HP pavilion X360 model, I tvery carefully handle my Laptop all the times but the right bottom of my screen popped out. I never dropped it nor have I bumped anything against it. I've seen that many other people on this forum have had/have the same issue with this X360 pavilion model. So it seems to me that this maybe could be a poor quality manufacturing and known fault.

Now coming to support from HP, It seems it is very challenging to get the one, Currently I am in India due to Covid'19 but no one is ready to provide the fix as I purchased this Laptop around year back from US(Though it covers under Global coverage). HP India ask me to connect with HP US though since am in India , HP India should provide the support.

HP should refund money or provide support as screen popping out for all is not a fault occur due to customer but reason is poorly designed Laptop.

Kindly let me know now how this issue can be fixed.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mohitbansal1

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.