04-12-2011 10:53 PM
Since owning this computer I've never been able to get the built in webcam to operate. I've tried unstalling and reinstalling the drivers to no avail. The only driver available on the support site is the SmartWebcam application, however whenever I run this, it says that no webcam is detected. When I access the device manager there is only the driver for the webcam splitter. When I use Skype or any similar program, all that is shown where the camera display should be is a grahic which says "HP Webcam" or some such.
Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot