03-07-2013 10:54 AM
03-07-2013 03:20 PM
i make that and its OK my camera and microphone workssssss!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOpS6GD0hZo its very easy.....Really !!!
03-07-2013 06:25 PM
The answer was simple. The wire from the screen to the motherboard is short and it had come out. simple fix! it happened when the screen was replaced.
03-08-2013 12:38 AM
i dont made any replace of my screen.simple the wire was out...i dont now why.the result is that i m ok now and i m really hope,the other users make the same.HP is a giant manufacturer of pc and i really love it !!!
03-17-2013 01:38 AM
Sir even though my webcam is working now these are the details of my laptop:
operating system: windows 8 64 bit
Product number: C8C19PA#UUF
solution: My laptop became very slow and the app store wasn't working too so I refreshed my windows 8 and everything became ultrafast and back to normal. I love my hp now.
intel core i7 3rd generation
4 gb ram ddr3
intel hd graphics 4000
1 tb harddrive.
03-30-2013 07:06 PM
Friends try this vid pls,until now i was one of you , adn so disappointed like you.
Hope it will helps.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot