Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion dv6700 Power Supply and Battery

Pavilion dv6700
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can anyone please help me with the correct information to my question?

What type and size of Battery Pack and AC Adapter w/Power Cord do I need to buy for my HP Pavilion dv6700 Entertainment Laptop.

Any suggestions on where to buy it from?

I would really appriciate it if someone could help me.

David

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18654 18600 1536 2583
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavilion dv6700 Power Supply and Battery

@dapars

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand you need information about the HP Pavilion dv6700 Power Supply and Battery,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Did you check your user/service manual guide to find the part?

If you haven't, here's what you need to do:

Click here to find your product or enter your product number.

And here's the service manual guide, go through this order the part using the universal part number on the HP Parts store or any local online retailer: Click here to access the guide.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation