Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pavillion X2 Detachable SD Cards

Pavillion X2 Detachable
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I use a Micro SDXC card with my Pavillion X2.....................answers would be appreciated

5 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
3798 201 432
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MairiT,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are have question about sd cards. I will be glad to help you.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please get back to me, so I can help you. 

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
MairiT Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I did not realise I had one due to not receiving an email!  Anyway, running windows 10 64 bit, Product No: N9Q58EA#ABU  HP Pavilion x 2 detachable.   I have bought a 128gb microsdxc card since after installing bit defender and all the windows up dates, i have just under 5 gig left and not able to update windows to the latest version.  I would be grateful for your help

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
3798 201 432
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MairiT,

this computer has 1 MicroSD media card reader.

Memory card reader Reads optional memory cards that enable you to store, manage, share or access information.

To insert a card: 1. Hold the card label-side up, with connectors facing the computer. 2. Insert the card into the memory card reader, and then press in on the card until it is seated.

To remove a card: ▲ Press in on the card, and then remove it from the memory card reader.

Please keep me informed of how things went. 

If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! :)

Thanks.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
MairiT Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back to me, I just hope it can read the card as I have seen quite a few people in the forum where their card could not be read for one reason or another.   Really do appreciate your help and shall let you know how thing go........

Spoiler

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
3798 201 432
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @MairiT,

If you have issue with the card reader, you maybe having the Windows 10 USB port issue.

Please follow the steps from Troubleshooting USB connections (Windows 10, 8).

Please get back to me.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation