Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please let's find a pen for my spectre x360 model 13-w063nr

Spectre x360 13-w055nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A very good day to all members. Permit me to introduce myself. I am Claudio From italy but live in NY.

Bought a spectre x360 13-w063nr as my daily driver and have a couple of questions:

1) even though the screen is fhd can I connect the laptop to a 4k monitor? I mean my work 49" samsung. Will it have 4k resolution?

2) It's weeks that on compatible pens on my model number it says coming soon. Anyone found a compatible pen?

I use the pento writte down and be more precise in photoshop.

3) Was told tha 7th gen Kaby lake, 16GB of Ram and the m.2 ssd makes in a real flash in speed? Someone has feedbacks?

4) How is the intel graphics chip? I do not game but would like to in spare time , but do photoshop and movie editing

Thank you for all answers

Claudio

3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
12989 12925 1691 4379
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Claudio,

This is not the official HP technical support

HP maintains no official presence here

All the members, experts helping others here are end users like you

My suggestions:
1. Yes it will support, use something like this: http://www.kanex.com/usb-c-dp-adapter

2. Nothing about active pen compatibility published by HP. Key an eye over this: http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05166879

3. Manual: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05309326

Well M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD is the market best. Then you have 7th Gen Intel core with 16gb , which is the top one available in consumer notebooks.

4. Don't know about movie editing and photoshop. It may need dedicated graphics for that.

Regards

Visruth
I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for, nor represent HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos
cowboyxx2000 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your quick answer.

I am very concerned about this pen.

I mean is it possible that hp gets out a model but dosen't know if it will have a pen or not???

I did read the attached link.

Says coming soon..... 

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
12989 12925 1691 4379
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

As we have no access to any of these HP internal updates, I'm not able to answer that query.

I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for, nor represent HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation