07-22-2016 08:26 AM
I have a HP Probook 4740s laptop. When the laptop is open (ON) and I plug in the power it shows Plugged in, Charging but it does not charge. The only time it charges in when I have the laptop closed (cover down). I have run the EUFI and systems diagnostics, uninstalled and re-installed the battery drivers in Device Manager and the battery report is fine but the problem still persists. Anyone ever had this issue kindly assist. I don't have any warranty on the laptop.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot