Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Plugged in not charging

[ Edited ]
Product Name: 13-a010dx (Pavilion)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Laptop flashing white LED, Battery plugged in but not charging... in the past I have updated the bios and that fixed the issue but I have searched and cannot find any update. [content removed]

I find it entirely frustrating to continuously run into this problem. when I do buy a new laptop you bet it will not be HP or any other brand associated with you!

Sorry for the rant.

anyone please help.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: Plugged in not charging

Hi@nmarvosh,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Battery not charging. Is that right?

I would like to help you.

I request you try doing the test on the battery and check its status using the link below.

http://hp.care/2bMlH5K

Hope it helps.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!​​​​​​​

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation