1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poor battery life, MU06 Long life(only on website) notebook battery

HP pavilion g6 2006 tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I ordered MU06 battery for my pavilion g6 2006 tx notebook on 17th August and used first time on 23rd August and I was amazed to see the extra ordinary battery backup, only 1hour 30 mins. Even my 5 years old battery that came with the notebook originally give that backup. The original battery with notebook used to give more than 3 hours 30mins of backup when new.

I simply want refund or provide me battery which gives atleast 3 hours of backup. Even after spending Rs. 3k , I am getting battery with only such less backup, I can buy the non branded battery for half the cost giving two hours of backup. I made mistake going with HP. 

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
23,964 22,320 1,914 7,034
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poor battery life, MU06 Long life(only on website) notebook battery

@Vikram3

Our community forum cannot help with returns or refunds -- we are not associated with the HP Store nor are we a direct conduit to HP Technical Support.

Please contact the HP Store from which you ordered the battery and ask for options.

The phone number / contact information might be included in the email confirmation received when the part was ordered or perhaps in the box.  You can also open the website to the store in your region and look for the contact information on the website.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation