Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poor battery life on HP Spectre X360

HP Spectre X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just get the new HP Spectre X360 recently (earlier this month) and I've been loving it so far except for the battery life. I have been barely getting 5.5~6 hours (which is not even close to the advertised 14 hour battery life) with the battery saver settings while being connected to a stable wifi network and just listening to music and browsing on the web.

Is there any way to resolve this issue? I also checked the battery through the HP Assistant program and it seems fine. 

2 REPLIES 2
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
536 517 63 119
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Welcome to forum hyunstar11.

In the following link there are some tips (information in Spanish):http://h30467.www3.hp.com/t5/Consejos-de-Expertos-para-notebooks/Consejos-de-mantenimiento-de-Bater%...

Understanding Lithium-Ion and Smart Battery Technology 

Testing and Calibrating the Battery

Improving Battery Performance

Press the icon""to say thanks, Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Apart from participating in the forum of Hp in English and Portuguese, I am one of the main authors of solutions in the forum in Spanish.

If you want to thank and if it has been useful press the "Like" icon, if the problem has been solved you can press "Accept as a solution", likewise someone else who has the same question or problem can use this solution .

Return to the forum if you have more questions or problems.
0 Kudos
hyunstar11 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi thanks for the reply, but I have already looked at the links that you posted and they didn't help me to improve the battery performance on my new laptop. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation