Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poor battery life on HP Spectre X360

HP Spectre X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just get the new HP Spectre X360 recently (earlier this month) and I've been loving it so far except for the battery life. I have been barely getting 5.5~6 hours (which is not even close to the advertised 14 hour battery life) with the battery saver settings while being connected to a stable wifi network and just listening to music and browsing on the web.

Is there any way to resolve this issue? I also checked the battery through the HP Assistant program and it seems fine. 

2 REPLIES 2
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
639 519 63 120
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Welcome to forum hyunstar11.

In the following link there are some tips (information in Spanish):http://h30467.www3.hp.com/t5/Consejos-de-Expertos-para-notebooks/Consejos-de-mantenimiento-de-Bater%...

Understanding Lithium-Ion and Smart Battery Technology 

Testing and Calibrating the Battery

Improving Battery Performance

Press the icon""to say thanks, Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

I am an Hp expert in Spanish and I am a volunteer.

0 Kudos
hyunstar11 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi thanks for the reply, but I have already looked at the links that you posted and they didn't help me to improve the battery performance on my new laptop. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation