Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My pc gaming prefromanc very bad. It can a barly few frames per seconds on a early 2000s game for no reason, that how weak the pc is. Its overheats for no reason games or not. The spec is 8GB of ram Itel core I5 2.2 clock speed Windows10 latest update. I check with games recommend spec and it should handle and easy with exception on titles in past 5 years. Its only has one fan and it doens't make the pc cooler. Its crashed several times and programs too. Audio glitches. I was told by HP to buy anothe one even though its 3 years old.  Why ? Why would HP not help me and instead act like a salesman? i have a old HP that handle that older games better with weaker older specs. Its not upgradeble. Battery lifespan has shorten to only 3hr at best. Even mobile games has big budget high quality games released on Iphone 4s, the same game can run on mobile with 1 of 8 rams. Windows 10 aways uses 100% on resources on task manager. I done my best to troubleshoot. Update os, remove backgorund apps, shut down unessary apps and on. I am dissapointed with this PC.  So weak that it can't handle games that 2 decades old. When pc sleep of low batter and boots back up gaming is awful with screen tears studers and barly few fps. All in low settings. This PC cost me a lot of money and yet it didn't the feel like it should have been priced at halve. I want to why that is how pc that cost as much as a phone can't hand'e game phones with weaker specs can. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Mr10321 wrote:

... . This PC cost me a lot of money and yet it didn't the feel like it should have been priced at halve....

@Mr10321 

What is it.

Note: I will NOT click REPLY button on your post even I know what it is.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

My PC spec isn't able to handle softwre that meet it requirements that are old. And I did what I can to improve the PC preformance.Its spec can handle games easy  at high settings. But stuggle so poorly. Maybe its do to having small one fan.  The PC cost £700 for this a weak pc with spec no doing what it suppose to. It warm up really fast, crashes, freezes, screen tear. All not good for games that only need 1GB for my PC with 8 GB. It feels like my PC has old low specs from 2006.  I have used pc with weaker older specs that runs not so old games much better. Explain to me why my pc is like this. 

HP Recommended

Aren't you going to reply this post. I could realy use support information of my my hp PC is not performing the way it should be.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.