Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15-ep0010na i9
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP ENVY 15-ep0010na i9 has an ac charger that is rated at 200w. Can anyone on the Forum advise me of a suitable Power Bank that will recharge my 200W laptop. Needs to have UK cables, etc. HP do not do one currently. I was advised that the US market has one but it is only set for 110V. Really need to get one that I can take with me as I travel quite a bit. (Essential worker during Covid-19 pandemic.) Many thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

This will work. You will have to take your factory AC adapter but keep this thing charged and you can plug your AC adapter into the top of it and it will charge the battery. I would recharge the battery with the laptop off. 22,500 mah storage capacity is a lot. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NOVOO-Portable-22500mAh-External-Smartphones-Grey-black/dp/B07C9S274T/ref=s...

HP Recommended

Huffer

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify:

My AC charger has the following Input / Output data on it.

Input: 100-240V ~ 3.0A 50-60Hz Wide range input.

Output: 19.5V - 10.3A 200.0W.

So using the factory AC adapter will definitely work?

Please be so kind to confirm your initial reply.

Thanks.

John D

HP Recommended

yes it will

HP Recommended

Thank you for your responses. I have received two messages on a different forum underlining you valued information. Again - my thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.