06-11-2014 11:43 AM
It was working fine one night then the next it won't switch on- nothing at all-
There is a small led that constantly blinks when i put the AC charger on but the LEDs on the front dont do anything.
I bought a new charger as i thought that might be the issue, which i recieved today and it does exactly the same.
Help!!! I've tryed doing the whole thing with the power button-no battery-then ac charger, but still nothing.
Thanks for any reply in advance
06-12-2014 04:20 AM - last edited on 03-07-2017 10:00 AM by OscarFuentes
Since you are facing a Boot issue on your Compaq Presario CQ61 Notebook Unit, please click on the web links given below and follow the documents link in same sequence should be able to help you to resolve the issue on your unit.
*Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
* Click on "Purple Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to say thanks!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot