2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printscreen function

HP Recommended
LAPTOP-4QU7EUS6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi team,

The print screen function in my device does not seem to work. I have tried: prtscrn, alt+prtscrn, windows+prtscrn and snipping tool. My device specifications are:

Device: HP Laptop 15s

Processor: Intel i7

System type: 64 bit

Windows edition: 10 Home

Could you please look into the matter as early as possible, thanks

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,584 90,461 11,638 24,935
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MM_1597 

Normally print screen ONLY copies contents to clipboard, you have to paste to an application such as Paint, Word .... to get the result. It won't print to a printer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
MM_1597
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Banhien,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I tried with the "paste" command as well, and its not working. Just had an OS update in the morning and it seemed to stop working after that. Do you reckon that's the problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation