01-11-2012 08:40 PM
I have HP ProBook 4520s (WT173EA#ACB), and as I learned from User's Manual and other sources it should have fingerprint scanner in lower right corner under the keyboard, but there is no scanner. Is there any explanation?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot