07-14-2016 05:54 AM
I have gone through the download process for the windows 10 upgrade but it has come up with a message to remove HP Protect Tools Security Manager? I am a bit worried about removing this, should I do it and if I do will it compromise the security of my laptop? I do have Avast antivirus professional.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot