07-14-2016 01:06 PM - last edited on 07-14-2016 01:11 PM by danny-r
Good day my Hp pro book 4540s is faulty and i didnt find it fixed yet..so you guys should help me out with ideas or what to do.i bought a new battary and plug it in but the will be seeing it charging and when i unplug it ithe system short down..so i will need to use charge stairght from the socket before the system can on back..so whats the solution?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot