06-08-2016 10:59 PM
When upgrading to Win 10 from Win 8, I've got the message to firstly remove the HP Client Security. When I tried to uninstall it, the message asked me to firstly remove the following programs:
Device Access Manager
However, I've got the following problems when trying to remove them.
1. Drive Encryption - I've been asked to disable it first but don't know how to disable it.
2. File Sanitizer, Trust Circles & Theft Recovery - Can't find those at the Program Uninstall at Control Panel.
Can tell me how or show me the web page for the tutorial to do so? Thanks.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot