Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion Power 15 cb0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Based on the following answer -- I bought a Samsung 970 Plus 1TB and tried to upgrade my Pavilion Power 15 

Solved: HP Pavilion Power 15 cb0xx - can i upgrade hard drive SSD an... - HP Support Community - 737...

NVME M.2 SSD detected in BIOS but not detected in boot Windows 10 x64.  Cannot boot from Samsung 970 Plus and therefore cannot upgrade to Samsung 970 Plus.

Please help.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

My HP Pavilion Power 15 laptop has the following configuration -- Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB RAM, SanDisk SATA SSD 128GB, HGST 1TB Hard disk, Windows 10 Home 64-bits.  I am trying to replace the SanDisk M.2 Sata SSD to Samsung 970 Plus M.2 NVME 1TB SSD.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi@YJeff, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand the need for help on upgrading the storage capacity to 1TB m.2 NVME

The dual-storage capacity of the HP Pavilion Power - 15-cb079tx Product Specifications support 

For more information please find the details under the Product description  link  below 

Maintenance and Service Guide

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.