Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Probook 450 G0 after bios update to last version problems

Probook 450 G0
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everybody. I have probook 450 G0 with Intel i7 and i update bios to last version to F64 from f61 and suddenly notebook are unable to wake from sleem, after long blank screen follow reboot. Our Czech support is absolutely incompetent to solve this problem, they told me again and again that i have unsupported OS etc... but I think there is not problem in OS, there is a problem in a new version of BIOS, because in the old version F61, there is no problem with any version of windows. I use windows 10 x64 and this problem start after bios upgrade. I try bios downgrade via recovery (win+B) after power up, but this way came with blank screen and max fan RPM and Czech support told me that this is the last version of the BIOS adn there is no way to recovery or roll back. I am so sad with our support and I would like to ask everyone in worlwide support HP if is any way to roll back to stable version F61. Today I received update  my win10 to new version 1703, but after reboot installation stuck at 32% and max fan RPM. I am very satisfied with my laptop, but after bios upgrade I want to throw my noteook out from the close window.

Please anyone who can help me?

Thank you so much and sorry for my english.

D.

1 REPLY 1
ahoj123 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Probook 450 G0 after bios update to last version problems

Anyone help me please? 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation