07-31-2014 08:25 AM - edited 07-31-2014 03:54 PM
is it possible to upgrade the panel from WXGA to FULL HD on a Probook 450 G1?
The partnumber of the panel is 572716-001. It's a 40-Pin Connector.
Does anybody have an idea?
I think this will be compatible 682090-001 ?!
08-01-2014 02:33 PM
To get your question more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the HP ProBook 450 G1 is a commercial product. You can do this here: Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime: HP ProBook 450 G1 Notebook PC
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot