06-09-2016 03:56 PM
I got a issue with my Probook 450 G2 and bluetooth.
My Wifi adapter is Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter, if i connect a bluetooth mouse, i cannot surf the web.
Frequency: Wifi 2.4 Mhz - Bluetooth 2.4 Mhz
is possible to change the wifi adapter to support Bluetooth?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot