02-04-2014 01:45 PM
02-06-2014 12:34 PM - edited 02-06-2014 02:41 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you would like information on upgrading your ProBook 455. However, since this is commercial product, you would get better information if you posted this issue on the ProBook thread of the HP Enterprise Forums.
I will also provide this product's maintenance and service guide. It will show you what you can upgrade and what you cannot: HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums and have a great day!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot