07-19-2014 09:36 AM
I have an HP Probook 455 G1 with an AMD A8-4500M processor which I bought about a month ago. However, the CPU runs very hot, even when idling, at 96 degrees Celsius most of the time. I've had the problem since I bought it, but I decided to take action now.
What should I do?
Thanks in advance,
07-21-2014 05:33 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the HP ProBook 455 G1 is a commercial product. You can do this at Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE.
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime:
HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook PC.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot