02-09-2014 09:05 AM - last edited on 02-10-2014 01:18 PM by Russel-E
I have a HPCompaq6735s notebook [SSN edited by a moderator] and received Failure ID 9GBQ4F-000717-XD6W2K-07XV03 when running a system diagnostic. The description mentions "Processor check :failed". Product ID: NA738ES#AKB. Can this problem be fixed by replacing the Processor ? I am out of warranty. Any guidance regarding Processor replacement would be appreciated. I don´t have system recovery dvds. Thanks.
02-10-2014 01:12 PM
Hi galuw, welcome to the HP Forums. That failure ID does correlate to a processor failure. To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this HERE.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot