Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
G250 W5T33PT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to know if someone can tell me or is a list available which informs what hardware comes with the product build?

The product I am interested in is the HP G250 W5T33PT - 889899621462

I see that the W5T33PT is available with different wireless network cards and am wondering if the code I have given can narrow down what this machine has inside it.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The advertising I could find for that model says it comes with the Intel Dual Band AC 3165 with Bluetooth. In the Manual there are some Realtek and Broadcom cards listed.

Manual

From what source would you be buying this and from what country? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The advertising I could find for that model says it comes with the Intel Dual Band AC 3165 with Bluetooth. In the Manual there are some Realtek and Broadcom cards listed.

Manual

From what source would you be buying this and from what country? 

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response, the manual is exactly what I was looking for. It shows that the product does have the "Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.2 Combo". I also rang HP support and they also confirmed this and the retail shop also states this but it is not listed under the specifications for the model rather in the general reading. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.