03-29-2010 08:56 PM
I'm facing issues when I'm trying to access to the newtours page Flight application, The error message that I've got is the following "FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!" Does anyone can give me a advice to solve this issue or who can I get support from HP?
Thanks in advice
09-13-2010 10:41 PM - edited 09-13-2010 10:47 PM
Here is the forum from QTP - http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/categoryhome.do?categoryId=895
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot